Tuesday 5 July 2011

Pooja_chopra Hot Photos Videos Biography Wallpapers 2011


Pooja_chopra   Biography
 Biography "I had to pinch myself to make sure it was real and I wasn't dreaming. In fact, when Parvathi Omanakuttan was crowning me, I was actually losing balance and she was wondering what was wrong with me. I had to tell her that I can't hold myself. I was elated. It's a dream come true" – Pooja Chopra in her blog

Pantaloons Femina Miss India-World 2009, Pooja Surinder Chopra reveals a secret wish on itimes – she wants to cut her birthday cake with the Miss India crown on her head.

Winning beauty pageants was almost a habit for Pooja as she won local pageants including Miss Residency, Miss Pune, Miss Personality etc. Now  India is her’s and the world is her oyster, she has her head firmly planted on her shoulders , a down to earth girl as everyone admires her to be is definately touted as " THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK " , with umpteen film offers coming her way she is sure to make a good choice and smile her way to peoples hearts.


Exclusive Photos I Videos I Fan uploads: Photos & Videos.

Fans write to Pooja
“Hey pooja congrats... you have made all punjabi's proud!” says Neha, a fan.
Write a message to Pooja I Read Pooja's Blog Born May 3 HometownKolkata (birthplace), puneTagsPooja chopra, Miss India 2009
Pooja_chopra 
Pooja_chopra 
Pooja_chopra 
Pooja_chopra 
Pooja_chopra 
Pooja_chopra 
Pooja_chopra 
Pooja_chopra 
POOJA CHOPRA : FEMINA MISS INDIA WORLD 2009 : Her TOP 10 and TOP 5 ANSWER
Pooja Chopra Most Desirable Women at 28

No comments:

Post a Comment