Saturday 9 July 2011

Sushree-shreya-mishra Hot Photos Videos Biography Wallpapers 2011

Sushree-shreya-mishra Biography
After 2009 Gladrag Mega Model Contest winner Ankita Mohapatra, Odia (Oriya) girls Sushree Shreya & Ipsita Pati entered the final round of 'I Am She 2010' to be held in Mumbai for Miss Universe India on May 28.They are beautiful, gorgeous, sharp and strong.

“I am a dreamer, explorer and a discoverer. I am very passionate about life. I belong to a defense background and that has taught me loyalty and courage. If I have to describe myself in 3 words I would say I am spontaneous, vivacious with a pinch of panache. I love dancing, horse riding, swimming, listening to music, reading and praying. I love to try new things in life. Because like any other ordinary girl I have extra ordinary dreams of making a difference in the world. I want to go the extra mile to bring the international crown back to India. And i believe it will be a step towards reaching my goal for this destiny, which I'll decide.” Shreya says.

Both Ipsita & Sushree Shreya Mishra has been trained by Tiara’s Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri. Shreya Mishra was born on January 4, 1991. She originally hailed from Kolabira in Jharsuguda, but settle down in Sambalpur. Her father KK Mishra is a Colonel in Indian Army. Her mother Sabita Rani Panda is working as a Vigilance Inspector in Sambalpur.

Visit Shreya Mishra profile and VOTE through www.iam-she.com or Type "iamshe 13" and send it to 54646 to make her winner of the Miss Universe India Pageant 2010.

Shreya did her 10th from St. Joseph Convent School in Sambalpur and later did her XII (10+2) from BJB College, Bhubaneswar. She is currently pursuing Applied Psychology from Delhi University.

During her schooldays, Shreya had won the sub-junior title in Swimming at the state level and a gold medals in Horse Riding and Odissi Dance competitions. She was in Pantaloons Femina Miss India East Top 5 Finalist 2010.

Ipsita Pati originally hails from Ganjam district, Belaguntha near to Bhanjanagar. She was born on June 18th, 1991. She has made Visakhapatnam (Vizag) her home. She had also won the Miss South India 2008 title. Visit Ipsita profile and VOTE through www.iam-she.com to make her winner of the Miss Universe India Pageant 2010.
Sushree-shreya-mishra
Sushree-shreya-mishra
Sushree-shreya-mishra
Sushree-shreya-mishra
Sushree-shreya-mishra
Sushree-shreya-mishra
Sushree-shreya-mishra
Sushree-shreya-mishra
Beautiful Oriya Model : Sushree Shreya Mishra
Beautiful Oriya Model : Ispita Pati

1 comment: